When you are ready to make your final military move, you can experience a mix of excitement and apprehension about the upcoming changes. Instead of going to a new duty station, you will be going to a new home. When you are moving, there are some resources available to make things easier. You can begin by setting up the details of your move with Move.mil. If you need assistance managing your move, you can visit the military and family support center to help you understand what your benefits are.
For many service members at retirement of the end of active service, they are allowed a final move at government expense. These details can depend on a variety of factors, but you can view your details at a military family and support center, Move.mil or…
There are several benefits to getting a VA home loan may include the right to prepay your loan without penalty, negotiable interest…
WIN A NIGHT AT THE VB OCEANFRONT HILTON, PIT TICKETS TO OLD DOMINION, AND $100 TO CATCH 31 RESTAURANT!
COMPLETE CONTEST RULES:
1. Official contest must be active-duty military or spouse of active duty military
2. Grand Prize winner will receive (1) Night's stay at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hilton on August 17th. In addition they will receive PIT tickets to see Old Dominion on August 17th at the oceanfront and (1) $100 Gift Card to Catch 31 Restaurant. Mutiple PIT tickets will be given out as secondary prizes.
3. No purchase neccesary - entries are made by 'Liking' PCSmoves.com on Facebook and sharing the post
4. One entry per household per week
5. Winners will be announced on Friday, August 12th, on Facebook. Winners will be notified…